Poke:GO tournament system
In this post you will find description of tournament system. Not everything is set yet, so post will be updated.
To qualify to the tournament player has to claim all 18 badges (!badges).
Player gains badges in exchange of specific types of pokemon (min. 50 level).
Exchanged pokemons are signed on his tournament list.
To start the tournament there has to be minimum 24 players.
#2 The Tournament:
After each match player chooses 6 pokemons from 18 on his tournament list.
- The best players will become Elite Trainers (Elite Four).
- This rank is equivalent to having a vip for next season (until end of next tournament).
- Elite Four has a pass for final of next tournament (they will be defending their title).
- Elite Four players will have their League Card saved (until lost their title).
- When Elite Four player wants to change their pokemons for next tournament they will have to enter qualification again.
#4 Ending of the season:
After end of all tournament games it is time to ending of the season (reset badges, league cards - only pokemons exchanged for badges) and qualifications starts over.